no secondary Essays?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medready

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
OK Im in the process of filling out secondaries but I have run into something strange, no essays in secondaries (in particular New York Medical College and Medical School of Wisconsin). Am I missing something or overlooking a section? thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Some schools (the wonderful ones) don't require secondaries.

Indeed those two in particular do not have essays. Just pay and get them out of your way.

Members don't see this ad :)
you can also apply to schools like jefferson penn ucsf drexel i'm not sure if there are any other ones that have no essays on the secondary

Thanks for a moment I thought I was missing something. But do you guys think that schools without secondary essays give applicants the same consideration as schools with essays?

Sure, why wouldn't they?

Personally, I love the schools that have no essays (those above) or that only have optional essays (BU and such). They have some consideration, instead of making us write random BS...

UCSF also doesn't have any secondaries...

Funnily enough, the only schools I was invited to interview at had very limited or no essays. I guess that means I am a pretty crap essay writer? :D

you can also apply to schools like jefferson penn ucsf drexel i'm not sure if there are any other ones that have no essays on the secondary
Drexel doesn't have any secondary essays? Weird. Their SMP application asks for 5 or 6 if I remember right.

There used to be a list somewhere of schools that required no essayso n their secondaries? anybody know where it is???