No word from any schools yet

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

alanis221

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
cGPA3.72
sGPA3.75
AA/18/TS/19/PAT/16
applied to: UMDNJ, CRE, TEMPLE,COLUMBIA,MD IND,BUF,USC,MQT,CWR

I applied around 1st week of october, but they recived around mid of november. Im still under review at some schools and got waitlisted at UMDNJ. With this score, is there any chance for me to get into any dental schools for this cycle?:scared:

Members don't see this ad.

cGPA3.72
sGPA3.75
AA/18/TS/19/PAT/16
applied to: UMDNJ, CRE, TEMPLE,COLUMBIA,MD IND,BUF,USC,MQT,CWR

I applied around 1st week of october, but they recived around mid of november. Im still under review at some schools and got waitlisted at UMDNJ. With this score, is there any chance for me to get into any dental schools for this cycle?:scared:

If you didn't hear on December 1 it's unlikely you will hear anything until mid january.

There's always a chance until the classes are full. One friend of mine was accepted only a couple of weeks before classes started.

Members don't see this ad :)
Im thinking of withdrawing my application from IND because of my PAT score. Dont know if its too late to withdraw.

I have about the same DAT scores and slightly lower GPA and got an interview at Buff and waitlisted at NJ. Sent my applications out mid-November.

Hey thanks for the information. I have hope then.

don't withdraw if it's only over your PAT score. PAT isn't going to be a huge deal unless it's really bad or really good. besides, you already paid the money, what's the point of withdrawing now? just hang in there.