1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

no word yet

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by jase133, Nov 27, 2001.

1. jase133

jase133 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

ok
    so how long did you guys (and girls, of course =)) say it took for them to contact you after everything is in?

thanks =)

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. UCMonkey

UCMonkey Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I got my first interview invite (Ohio State) last week, which is probably about 3 weeks after my file was complete. BUT... everyone I've heard from and read on SDN says that Ohio State is just super on top of everything this year, so I wouldn't go by them. I'm expecting more soon. I've heard most schools take 4-6 weeks (story of our lives, huh?).

4. mpp

mpp SDN Moderator
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I submitted my primary application on July 16. It was verified on October 19. I sent in my first secondary (Dartmouth) on August 2. Dartmouth received an e-mail telling me my Dartmouth application was complete on September 6. Six other schools have followed. I am still waiting to hear that my application is complete from Vermont, Stanford, and Oregon HSU. I have yet to hear about any interviews or rejections. Patiently waiting...