nobody is helping me here!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Boo6816969

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i am new in USA n trying to study for nbde part 1....but i am not sure what material to follow exactly.....pls can anyone guide me abt what material i need to study nhow to study....i am very confuesd n lost....how many hours a day i need to study n for how many months to get a good score.i need motivation n guidence from u guys.....plzzzzz help thx

Members don't see this ad.

i am new in USA n trying to study for nbde part 1....but i am not sure what material to follow exactly.....pls can anyone guide me abt what material i need to study nhow to study....i am very confuesd n lost....how many hours a day i need to study n for how many months to get a good score.i need motivation n guidence from u guys.....plzzzzz help thx

use dental decks and buy old exams from asda.focus on them good luck

:) Hi there,
my advice study dental decks,kaplan review book ,previous exams,rudmans.u will find lotes of these materials sold on cd formate and it doesn't cost much.Its hard to tell how long u will need to prepare for the exam because it differ from person to person ,also it depend on wether u r newly graduate or not.try to work out a plan that suits u & follaw a long with the materials .Good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)

i am also very new to this site and planning to take my part 1 exam in dec 2007.:)
well,do u have any idea abt the new pattern ?
is it very tough to go through this exam?
thanx in advance for ur reply

i'll help what ever u ask for

OTE=Boo6816969;4863561]i am new in USA n trying to study for nbde part 1....but i am not sure what material to follow exactly.....pls can anyone guide me abt what material i need to study nhow to study....i am very confuesd n lost....how many hours a day i need to study n for how many months to get a good score.i need motivation n guidence from u guys.....plzzzzz help thx[/QUOTE]

HI
JUst start with Kaplan and dental decks.Workout how many hours you can put in.Where exactly are you located ?