Dismiss Notice
Last chance to give your feedback! Fill out the 2019 SDN Member Survey to let us know what's important to you (and win prizes!)

nobody is helping me here!

Discussion in 'NBDE Exams & Licensure Exams' started by Boo6816969, Mar 8, 2007.

1. Boo6816969

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    i am new in USA n trying to study for nbde part 1....but i am not sure what material to follow exactly.....pls can anyone guide me abt what material i need to study nhow to study....i am very confuesd n lost....how many hours a day i need to study n for how many months to get a good score.i need motivation n guidence from u guys.....plzzzzz help thx

2. mesh

mesh Junior Member
    2+ Year Member

use dental decks and buy old exams from asda.focus on them good luck

3. DrTacoElf

Dentist 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. brush

brush Member
    5+ Year Member

Non-Student
    :) Hi there,
    my advice study dental decks,kaplan review book ,previous exams,rudmans.u will find lotes of these materials sold on cd formate and it doesn't cost much.Its hard to tell how long u will need to prepare for the exam because it differ from person to person ,also it depend on wether u r newly graduate or not.try to work out a plan that suits u & follaw a long with the materials .Good luck.

5. tinytana

Pre-Dental

i am also very new to this site and planning to take my part 1 exam in dec 2007.:)
    well,do u have any idea abt the new pattern ?
    is it very tough to go through this exam?
    thanx in advance for ur reply

6. IndianGraduate

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    hey tinytana ...are you from India? i think i know you

7. dr gautam saxen

dr gautam saxen New Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    i'll help what ever u ask for

OTE=Boo6816969;4863561]i am new in USA n trying to study for nbde part 1....but i am not sure what material to follow exactly.....pls can anyone guide me abt what material i need to study nhow to study....i am very confuesd n lost....how many hours a day i need to study n for how many months to get a good score.i need motivation n guidence from u guys.....plzzzzz help thx[/QUOTE]

8. zoya2006

zoya2006 New Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    HI
    JUst start with Kaplan and dental decks.Workout how many hours you can put in.Where exactly are you located ?