Nocturnal Priapism + a plethera of other problems caused by Urologist.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JFP

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello. I'm a 29 year old male living with Multiple Sclerosis.

I have trouble voiding my bladder because of MS.

An old urologist who lives in the stone age with his precious RIGID cystoscope decided he wanted to do a cystoscopy. I told him that it would be fruitless, because my bladder issues come from MS. He offered no help unless he did the cystoscopy. Okay, so I suppose he needed to have some fun in there first.

Anyway, he forced a catheter in my urethra, trying to pass through the spasms that prevent me from urinating in the first place. He ignored my pain as he forced it all the way through.

Next came the piece of sink he used to look into my bladder. He mentioned that there was some damage in my urethra from the catheter, but said it in a way that wasn't too alarming.

Anyway after the fruitless waste of money, I healed (or thought I did) from the procedure.

Next thing I know I'm having nocturnal priapism. I also have new spasms at the base of my urethra or possibly near my prostate.

Also I experience nerve pain within my urethra, most likely a mixture of MS nerve damage and the forceful procedure done on me 9 months ago.

In addition to this my semen amount has reduced drasticially and also dribbles out very slowly.

I wish to Christ I had never gone to see this terrible, bitter, old urologist.

Not only do I have MS to deal with, I have this new problem thanks to the old fart who can't upgrade equipment and does an extremely awful job inserting a catheter.

Have any of you ever heard of nocturnal priapism following a cystoscopy?

I don't know if I have a urethral stricture, prostate damage or what. My life is hell now. Thank you DR. M.

I know one thing. I WILL NEVER GET ANOTHER CYSTOSCOPY EVER AGAIN! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.