Non-APA/APPIC Internships in NYC/Boston

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cmd411

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am currently in the process of preparing my application for APPIC. However, I would also like to apply to non-appic/apa sites. Does anyone know of any clinical and/or school psychology internship sites in NYC or Boston that is not appic or apa?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!

Members don't see this ad.

Here is a directory of Div 16/NASP approved school psych internships, many of which are not APA/APPIC. Haven't really gone through it, but I would think there are some in NYC/Boston or the environs....

Directory of Internships for Doctoral Students in School Psychology
Prepared for the Council of Directors of School Psychology Programs
Division 16 of the American Psychological Association

http://www.ed.psu.edu/educ/epcse/school-psychology/s-psy-resources/2011-12-internship-directory.pdf

Hi,

I am currently in the process of preparing my application for APPIC. However, I would also like to apply to non-appic/apa sites. Does anyone know of any clinical and/or school psychology internship sites in NYC or Boston that is not appic or apa?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!

Here is a directory of Div 16/NASP approved school psych internships, many of which are not APA/APPIC. Haven't really gone through it, but I would think there are some in NYC/Boston or the environs....

Directory of Internships for Doctoral Students in School Psychology
Prepared for the Council of Directors of School Psychology Programs
Division 16 of the American Psychological Association

http://www.ed.psu.edu/educ/epcse/school-psychology/s-psy-resources/2011-12-internship-directory.pdf

Thanks so much!

This is great!!, do you know where I can find a list of non APPIC internships in general clinical psychology like this? I too, need a back up in case I don't get matched....
I will be spending alot of time searching for these over the next few months, and I am open to moving anywhere.