Non-Canadian International Student Success Stories!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bae0324

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I wanted to make a thread to hear some success stories of non-Canadian, international students who have received interviews and acceptance into MD schools in the States. I came across related threads from time to time, but I wanted to consolidate all the good, encouraging information into one.

If you guys could list out your information in a bullet form when posting, it will make things really easy to see :) Something like this would be great.

1) GPA, MCAT
2) Schools Interviewed:
3) Schools Accepted:
4) Plans for Finances?
5) Any Tips?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone, I wanted to make a thread to hear some success stories of non-Canadian, international students who have received interviews and acceptance into MD schools in the States. I came across related threads from time to time, but I wanted to consolidate all the good, encouraging information into one.

If you guys could list out your information in a bullet form when posting, it will make things really easy to see :) Something like this would be great.

1) GPA, MCAT
2) Schools Interviewed:
3) Schools Accepted:
4) Plans for Finances?
5) Any Tips?
Bump

It depends on how you define the word "encouraging".
I knew lots of non-canadian international students got into MD schools by 3.9 GPA and 520+ MCAT, + tons of publications and other ECs.
Do you think this is encouraging enough?

Reactions: 1 user