Non-obvious post-MCAT relief

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smeagol

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What are some not-so-obvious things you are relieved about?

For me, I'm so glad I never have to listen to another corny joke about biological reproduction again. EK Audio Osmosis and all traces of it have been deleted :D

Members don't see this ad.

I'm glad I don't have to feel guilty for doing basic chores like laundry or cleaning out my car because I know I should be studying.

I'm glad I don't have to feel guilty for doing basic chores like laundry or cleaning out my car because I know I should be studying.
QFT and i can start drinking, and watching tv, and actually hanging out with my friends without all the guilt... its odd actually

during my lunch hour at work, i usually study.. yesterday was the first time i didnt have to study and the hour went by so slowly.. i just sat there and ate.. it was quite boring actually..:rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)

haha i feel your pain, but the scary thing is.... how do you think med school is gonna be?

I am relieved that I (hopefully) will never have to feel like the next five years are gazing back at me through a computer screen.

I'm glad I may never have to study phys/gen chem/verbal/orgo again. I hope

haha i feel your pain, but the scary thing is.... how do you think med school is gonna be?

I guess that'll suck too, but that's probably why I'm relishing in that luxury now while I can. I don't look forward to the days when taking a shower automatically comes with a dose of guilt.