Non-pathology related, maybe not tho

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LADoc00

Gen X, the last great generation
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
bear with me, take at a look at this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2Fc9aJPdUQ

tell me what you think. I have this crazy Matrix feeling and Ive never been political in my life.

Members don't see this ad.

per routine I think your nuts.

So I'm guessing you took the red pill?

Members don't see this ad :)
at first i thought --definitely a BMW commercial

you know all the model types getting water splashed on them and all sweaty

then i though scientology commercial--but this may be somekind of spin off group there are loads of related organizations first thing would be to check the publisher of the book then look at what other books they publish or other affiliations

whoever it is they have a lot of money--the HD type cameras arent that bad these days but they hired a good editor, good producer, good costumer---period pieces are NOT cheap--and all those old cars --forget about it !!!the only thing missing is a white stead

maybe becuase of the writers strike people are just like doing this pastiche thing so they can still be able to work

the org seems to be telling us to be afraid --fascism and eugenics are government policy now am i wrong? is this like the new foutainhead?
cool i hope the new brave new world book comes out soon

at first i thought --definitely a BMW commercial

you know all the model types getting water splashed on them and all sweaty

then i though scientology commercial--but this may be somekind of spin off group there are loads of related organizations first thing would be to check the publisher of the book then look at what other books they publish or other affiliations

whoever it is they have a lot of money--the HD type cameras arent that bad these days but they hired a good editor, good producer, good costumer---period pieces are NOT cheap--and all those old cars --forget about it !!!the only thing missing is a white stead

maybe becuase of the writers strike people are just like doing this pastiche thing so they can still be able to work

the org seems to be telling us to be afraid --fascism and eugenics are government policy now am i wrong? is this like the new foutainhead?
cool i hope the new brave new world book comes out soon

there is a yet unnamed grassroots revolutionary movement that began with some active mil types overseas and is spreading across the internet, someone linked that to me in an MMO I was playing the other night. Pretty interesting stuff.