Non Rolling Admissions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Friday

TGIF
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Anybody willing to provide a list of schools, such as Yale, that don't do rolling admissions? I may send my apps in 2 groups so this info would help me to decide which go earlier. I'm sure though, that many others would also find this info very helpful. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

cornell, harvard, upenn, yale, pitt, duke, northwestern does it in 2 batches...(maybe stanford?)
basically all the top schools that can afford too (with the exception of jhu)
hope that helps... there are more im sure.

mmz6

mmz6 said:
cornell, harvard, upenn, yale, pitt, duke, northwestern does it in 2 batches...(maybe stanford?)
basically all the top schools that can afford too (with the exception of jhu)
hope that helps... there are more im sure.

mmz6

good list. that's all i recall. stanford is rolling, but they are stingy with accepts so that quality apps at the end of the application cycle still have a shot at an interview/accept.\

word of advice to the OP -- still get your apps into the nonrolling places as soon as possible, since they tend to get so many well qualified applicant's that they dole out interview spots very early. i applied a long time ago but remember getting a call in Nov to interview at a place that didn't have any interview openings till Feb

Members don't see this ad :)
I thought Harvard and Yale do in in one batch, which is in April.

Good thread. It's helpful.

Thanks.

DReject said:
I thought Harvard and Yale do in in one batch, which is in April.

Good thread. It's helpful.

Thanks.

they do... i meant to say northwestern does it in 2 batches (november then february). the rest are all 1 batch in march/april