Non-trad secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lanced

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
A number of schools ask "Summarize your activities since you were last enrolled in school full-time" (i.e. in case you are a post-bacc student), but Harvard asks "...summarize your activities since graduation".

I'm a 2003 graduate, and just finished my prereqs. Since I have already covered my activities since graduation, do you think its safe to interpret Harvard's question as you would the first question? I'm inclined to, but curious to see what everyone thinks.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I'd just start with something that summarizes that you graduated in XXXX...did bost-bacc at XXXX and finished XXXX and are now doing XXXX.

I am very non-trad, but only graduated in June. I basically just said that I'm searching for employment, continuing many of the EC's listed on my AMCAS, and most likely taking some additional coursework.

Hi,

I'm totally non-traditional as well, and I basically gave a brief run-down of my resume since 2003, what kind of job (security administration) I'm doing in the next year, and a sentence concerning why. Nothing to sweat.

Members don't see this ad :)
I did something like- continued to work at my full time job, which I also held during graduate school- or something similar....just a little "by the way" kind of thing.

Thanks. I'll do the short summary w/ little narrative.