1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Non-trad secondary

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Lanced, Aug 12, 2006.

1. Lanced

Lanced Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

A number of schools ask "Summarize your activities since you were last enrolled in school full-time" (i.e. in case you are a post-bacc student), but Harvard asks "...summarize your activities since graduation".

I'm a 2003 graduate, and just finished my prereqs. Since I have already covered my activities since graduation, do you think its safe to interpret Harvard's question as you would the first question? I'm inclined to, but curious to see what everyone thinks.

Thanks

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Go Time

Go Time Member
    2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I'd just start with something that summarizes that you graduated in XXXX...did bost-bacc at XXXX and finished XXXX and are now doing XXXX.

I am very non-trad, but only graduated in June. I basically just said that I'm searching for employment, continuing many of the EC's listed on my AMCAS, and most likely taking some additional coursework.

4. Divine Furor

Divine Furor Academician
    Physician 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Hi,

I'm totally non-traditional as well, and I basically gave a brief run-down of my resume since 2003, what kind of job (security administration) I'm doing in the next year, and a sentence concerning why. Nothing to sweat.

5. becky_C

becky_C Junior Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I did something like- continued to work at my full time job, which I also held during graduate school- or something similar....just a little "by the way" kind of thing.

6. Lanced

Lanced Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Thanks. I'll do the short summary w/ little narrative.