NON-TRADITIONAL Applicant, 4.0/35

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bhlisibs

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
deleted

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Well there are certainly many AMCAS applicants who are happy you want to stay in Texas.

Members don't see this ad :)
Solid MCAT, great GPA, and wonderful EC's. The only thing that will be of hindrance is perhaps your ability to communicate to the primarily English speaking AdComs. If you can't express your wishes as clearly as you would want to in English, this could be a problem, especially in Texas. I'd say practice, practice, practice when it comes to interviewing. Make sure you feel as comfortable as possible so you don't lock up when AdComs ask you a difficult question.

This is exactly the first thing I thought of when I saw your post, OP.

Solid MCAT, great GPA, and wonderful EC's. The only thing that will be of hindrance is perhaps your ability to communicate to the primarily English speaking AdComs. If you can't express your wishes as clearly as you would want to in English, this could be a problem, especially in Texas. I'd say practice, practice, practice when it comes to interviewing. Make sure you feel as comfortable as possible so you don't lock up when AdComs ask you a difficult question.

Rik1111, I didn't get it. Could you explain a little bit explicitly?

Say and Goro, thank you very much. I know my English is bad, but I am trying to improve it. I will find someone to practice next month after I submit the applications.