NORM WU, UT SOUTHWESTERN

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jetproppilot

Turboprop Driver
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
WUSSUP HOMIES,

Norm's wife doesn't have access to the very influential, prolific, eloquently spoken posts Norm blogged when he was alive. I'm in contact with her. Can one of the moderators please message me how she can access Norm's account? Their son Harrison is a budding scientist and she wants him to see his father's work on SDN.

Thanks in advance,

Jet

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 8 users
This is great. I hope the mods can make this happen and maybe they can put together a list of all his posts. I used to like reading his posts.

WUSSUP HOMIES,

Norm's wife doesn't have access to the very influential, prolific, eloquently spoken posts Norm blogged when he was alive. I'm in contact with her. Can one of the moderators please message me how she can access Norm's account? Their son Harrison is a budding scientist and she wants him to see his father's work on SDN.

Thanks in advance,

Jet

I feel like I just saw a ghost!
Where U been brah?
Hope all is well.

Prolly just has to open an account and search for "bad ass mofo" aka "UTSW".

Cheers.

Members don't see this ad :)
SEVO!!!!!!

WATCH YOUR SIX ON THOSE BLUE AND BLACK BERMS BRUH!!!
Even Mikey wipes out
(ohhhh sorry that was on his motorcycle where he broke his pelvis not on a Snowboard sorry bruh)!!!!!
Life is good man! Message me so we can catch up on Facebook.
"RAT A TAT TAT
TAT TAT LIKE THAT
AND IT"S ONE EIGHT SEVEN ON AN UNDERCOVER
COP."

(it's year 2015, Yo. Dre wrote those lyrics in the 1980's. Just making sure you're aware.)

Last edited:
I feel like I just saw a ghost!
Where U been brah?
Hope all is well.

Prolly just has to open an account and search for "bad ass mofo" aka "UTSW".

Cheers.

Hmmm....search for Bad Ass Mofo?
YES.
YOU ARE COMPLETELY ACCURATE.

Googling "BAD ASS MOTHERFUKKER" should immediately bring up the name
NORM WU.
You're right man

Last edited:
For what it's worth, you can see all his posts by going to this link:

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/search/18678758/

Unfortunately the system cache of individual searches expires fairly quickly, so one can't link to a set of search results for very long.

The fastest way for her to find all of his posts here would be to use the search function at the top right of the screen, and enter his screen name "UTSouthwestern" into the "Posted by member" field.

If all she desires is to read public posts he has made, this should be all she needs.

I believe he passed away prior to the transition to the new forum software, so I don't think there would be any Inbox / PM / private conversations associated with his account, so being able to login as him wouldn't get access to anything else he's written, that's not already publicly accessible. In addition, I don't think there's any provision for SDN to disclose passwords or grant account login access to heirs or other persons without a member's consent. The privacy policy is pretty rigid.

For her to login to the account, I think she'd be on her own ... if she has access to the email account he had associated with SDN, she can try recovering his password. But again, she doesn't need to login as him to find his writings.

He was a great asset to the forum, and we are less for his absence.

Reactions: 1 users
Glad you are alive Billy!

For the record, my pelvis is about the only thing I didn't break btw my shoulders and knees. But it sounded good. For the record I don't recommend it.

I also had a thought. I believe you only come here when you need a bit of an ego pump.

So this tells me you are doing better than I am since I'm here more often. ;)

Reactions: 1 user