• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

Arb

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 30, 2004
Status (Visible)
Is there a society for North American students studying in Ireland? Someone I know is trying to get in touch with them (if there is one) for recruiting purposes.

Me an MD??

10+ Year Member
Jul 17, 2006
London On.t
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
If not it might be a good idea to start one. Even if it is just a social club with nights out it would make it easier to meet the other NAs here in Ireland.

leorl

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 2, 2001
messymedic.blogspot.com
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
There isn't one. I think because there's so many north americans here in general. But I know other countries have one - i.e Norwegian students in Ireland, Ukrainian students in Ireland, etc. Might be useful. But it'd have to be separated into full course students and erasmus students because there's so many junior year abroad people here from the US/Cananda.

The easiest place to start one would be something like Facebook - and then once it caught on, tangible meetings could start

About the Ads

dr.op

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 9, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I know AMSA has an RCSI chapter

M

Mr. McDuck

Do they have a UCD chapter? I'm a member, but it'd be cool if there was one. If there isn't, is it possible to start one?

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.