North American Society

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Arb

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there a society for North American students studying in Ireland? Someone I know is trying to get in touch with them (if there is one) for recruiting purposes.

Members don't see this ad.

If not it might be a good idea to start one. Even if it is just a social club with nights out it would make it easier to meet the other NAs here in Ireland.

There isn't one. I think because there's so many north americans here in general. But I know other countries have one - i.e Norwegian students in Ireland, Ukrainian students in Ireland, etc. Might be useful. But it'd have to be separated into full course students and erasmus students because there's so many junior year abroad people here from the US/Cananda.

The easiest place to start one would be something like Facebook - and then once it caught on, tangible meetings could start

Members don't see this ad :)
I know AMSA has an RCSI chapter

Do they have a UCD chapter? I'm a member, but it'd be cool if there was one. If there isn't, is it possible to start one?