North Carolina and south carolina Jobs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

inspire004

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any one working close to Charlotte. The big group here is AA now former southeast. It's getting increasingly hard to find decent jobs around this area , any input from your group is appreciated. Gas works is too dry in these states. I am just cold calling groups to get some response. Is there any better way

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Any one working close to Charlotte. The big group here is AA now former southeast. It's getting increasingly hard to find decent jobs around this area , any input from your group is appreciated. Gas works is too dry in these states. I am just cold calling groups to get some response. Is there any better way

NC is better than SC regarding the job market.
I will chose SC but there are not jobs...Wonder why...
Because is a great state to work in....Maybe.
Charleston - Roper one position for a Ct trained guy. Great group. Salary ( at beginning) ok. One of the best places to live IMO.
MUSC is dry. Positions to open though in few years. Grenville nothing so far.
NC - Ashville for some peds - positions open ( I think) - some people love the city. Other academic positions are available in NC. Just google the stuff.
2win
Please spell South Carolina appropriate. The best state in the entire Great USA!