North Carolina Chapel Hill

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bruinkid

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone received a secondary from them?

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't, but one of the people I work with has. I paid a visit to the admissions office today (I work across the street), and was informed that they'll be sending out secondaries until January. :eek:

You probably already know this, but if you get a secondary you will be interviewed.

Sigh...I really want a secondary from my alma mater. Anytime they feel like sending me one, I'll be more than happy to fill it out!!:D

Don't have any news about secondaries...but one of my friends got tickets to the NC State at Carolina game tomorrow. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
OOOHHHH!!!! I'M SO JEALOUS!!!!!

I was going to work EMS at the UNC/State game tomorrow, but alas, I'll be working on an ambulance in Chapel Hill that won't be at the game. Hopefully people will have the decency to stay fit and healty during the game. ;)

Bruinkid,

just curious. why did you choose to apply to UNC?

Originally posted by UCLAMAN
Bruinkid,

just curious. why did you choose to apply to UNC?

Great for primary care...but really difficult to get into out of state. They get a damn good yield...

RA

Ya I knew they were a great primary care school. I also knew that their FAQ on their website says they accept somehwere around 20 out of staters each year so I found it sorta odd for a cali resident to apply there and figured that there was some other specialty they specialized in or something that the op was interested in. if it wasn't just the primary care aspect i was wondering what the other specialty was.

wow...talk about run-on sentences! :D

I received the secondary about a month ago. (to keep things in perspective i submitted my amcas super early 6/11 and was verified soon after) It sounds like they only starting interviewing two weeks ago. I will be there next week.

I imagine they have a lot of material to move through and it sounds like the interview classes are on the small side. So it is still very early..........

Sweet Tea, I am expecting your "i got my unc secondary!" post
any day now.

:) ol'finney

compare registration dates, baby........

Wow...State killed Carolina...sorry Sweet Tea...