North Carolina dentistry information

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

adr12

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know any good websites or other sources of information about issues involving dentistry in North Carolina? I have found some information on the ADA's website, but haven't had much luck looking anywhere else.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

adr12 said:
Does anyone know any good websites or other sources of information about issues involving dentistry in North Carolina? I have found some information on the ADA's website, but haven't had much luck looking anywhere else.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

The NC Dental Society webpage: www.ncdental.org has lots of links to NC ADPAC issues, licensure issues, etc. You might also find something on the proposed new dental school at ECU at the school's website.

jpollei said:
The NC Dental Society webpage: www.ncdental.org has lots of links to NC ADPAC issues, licensure issues, etc. You might also find something on the proposed new dental school at ECU at the school's website.

Thanks for the info. I have already looked through the UNC website and found the NC Dental Society website immediately after posting this thread. It has some good information in it. I will definitely check out the ECU website.