North Carolina pre-dents!!

blcws6

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 2, 2007
Chapel Hill, NC
  1. Pre-Dental
    Im looking to try and get some more volunteer hours under my belt...do any of you north carolina residents out there have any good suggestions for me. I cant seem to find much on the ada website. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

About the Ads

DGDDS

10+ Year Member
    Sep 21, 2006
    1. Resident [Any Field]
      Are you near any university(ies)? Many of them have predental clubs where shadowing and volunteer opportunities are set up for you by a community service chair. See for example www.dukepredental.com under the calendar. The downside of that is that most schools are wrapping up in preparation for finals so it's a little late for this semester, but keep an eye out in the fall.

Besides that, find something that you're passionate about and go for it - dental related or not. You'll enjoy it a lot more and get a lot more out of it.

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.