Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

North Chicago Basement for Rent? Cheap is where?

Discussion in 'Pre-Podiatry Students' started by grifgin, May 10, 2007.

1. grifgin

grifgin Member

Podiatrist
    Does North Chicago have basements for rent that are super cheap? Or should I go with apartments?
    I will have a car, so distance isnt too big a deal...

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. cool_vkb

cool_vkb Member

Podiatry Student
    never heard someone staying in basements:laugh: . try criaglist you might find. but ingeneral the studios and apartemnts in waukegan or near chicago which are pretty cheap. so if u just wanna stay in a basment to save some money then you could also consider these cheap studios.

4. funfeet

funfeet Member

Podiatry Student
    I went to a few places in Waukegan and Gurnee. So if you need any info, I can give my 2 cents. But before you live somewhere, def go check it out first or have someone else. I dont really know anything about basements though. But I found a classifieds page from Gurnee area which has rooms and other unknown things around the area. Might help, might not.

http://classifieds.pioneerlocal.com/cv3/glenview/search?mainclass=Rentals&ListSubclass.x=+List+Subclassifications+&searchterm%3Alist=&batch_size=10

5. KHep

KHep Senior Member

Podiatry Student
    There is a subsidized apartment complex in Gurnee that is really nice; it's mixed in with townhomes in a residential area right by all of Gurnee's shopping and what not, but I don't remember the name of the place. I'll try to make a few calls today to find out. There is probably a waiting list though.