Northern Illinois University DPT Class of 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I assume the class is full considering no one else has been pulled

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was going to apply to NIU when the cycle started but when I called to gain information on the program I was told the average GPA accepted was a 3.8 :eyebrow: is this true?? lol hope things are going well with your other applications!

I was going to apply to NIU when the cycle started but when I called to gain information on the program I was told the average GPA accepted was a 3.8 :eyebrow: is this true?? lol hope things are going well with your other applications!

Yeah, I saw that when I was researching the program. The average pGPA is 3.7, while the last 60 hours GPA is 3.8, but they have lower average for the GRE (150V, 151Q).

I am guessing there are no new updates from anyone?

I am guessing there are no new updates from anyone?

I was just offered a spot about half hour ago...I’m so excited, I have until March 20th to let them know... I will be accepting the position :)

Reactions: 1 user
I was just offered a spot about half hour ago...I’m so excited, I have until March 20th to let them know... I will be accepting the position :)
do you know how full the class is

That is so exciting, congrats! Very happy for you. I hope to get the same email soon, still waiting though.... :(

do you know how full the class is

I don’t ):
I got a pretty generic email stating I was accepted but didn’t get any other details....I’m assuming I’ll get more details once I formally accept with the graduate school

Does anyone who was accepted mind sharing their stats?

To those accepted, have they made your Facebook page yet? If so, just curious how many are in the page at this time.

Members don't see this ad :)
I assume the class is full considering no one else has been pulled
I actually just decided to withdraw from the NIU class and attend another school. I'm sure the waitlist will still move a little bit in the next couple weeks.

I actually just decided to withdraw from the NIU class and attend another school. I'm sure the waitlist will still move a little bit in the next couple weeks.

Thank you for updating us! Best of luck to you in your future. :)

Has anyone else moved yet? This is making me nervous. Trying to decide if I should take more classes to further boost my gpa

I'm assuming there was never a reply??

The chair of admissions finally replied to my email and said that I was "in the Top 5 and will be notified if anything changes." I was hoping to get an exact number as I already knew that I was in the top 5 from figuring out here who got accepted, but at least they responded.

The chair of admissions finally replied to my email and said that I was "in the Top 5 and will be notified if anything changes." I was hoping to get an exact number as I already knew that I was in the top 5 from figuring out here who got accepted, but at least they responded.

At least that's better than nothing and we know that it's moving then. Hopefully we will get acceptance emails soon... Fingers crossed!

If you get accepted will you go to niu?

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know that I got an acceptance email tonight so the waitlist is still moving! I will be accepting the offer. :)

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know that I got an acceptance email tonight so the waitlist is still moving! I will be accepting the offer. :)

Yay! Congratulations, that's awesome! :)

Hi guys! I wanted to let you know that I just received my acceptance email so the waitlist is still moving! I will be accepting the offer and best of luck to you all! :):)

Hi guys! I wanted to let you know that I just received my acceptance email so the waitlist is still moving! I will be accepting the offer and best of luck to you all! :):)

Yay!!!! CONGRATS :)

There are 31 people in the Facebook group, but not sure how many are actually in the class.

I didn’t. I just did the math based on everyone who got accepted off of here

I didn’t. I just did the math based on everyone who got accepted off of here

I don't think some people use this forum or don't post on it, so you could be better than five! Don't lose hope, a lot can happen until August!!

I'm holding on to my last shred of hope lulz. My position never changed. I'm just doing things to improve my resume/grades

Congratulations, Curious about your stats if you care to share.. in state/out of state?

Hi! I just got invited for an interview at NIU on November 10th. Does anyone know what the interview process is like (ie: structure of the interview, the questions asked, etc.)

Any help and/or information would be greatly appreciated! :)

Sent from my Pixel XL using SDN mobile
If you don’t mind me asking, what were your stats? Second guessing my scores

Hello, I was invited to an interview on November 9th and was wondering if you had any tips and what the interview process is like (questions asked, structure, etc)

Any information that you can provide would be appreciated!!!

Hello, I was invited to an interview on November 9th and was wondering if you had any tips and what the interview process is like (questions asked, structure, etc)

Any information that you can provide would be appreciated!!!

Me too! Would love any advice!! :)