This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DPT342

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody, I was just recently accepted to NIU and wanted to see who else was accepted/attending.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I saw this thread and was curious to know when you found out that you were accepted to NIU last year. Interviews were Nov 10th but there has been zero contact since.

@Birdlog have you heard anything else? I interviewed at NIU on Nov 10th as well and was recently told I have been waitlisted. :(

Members don't see this ad :)
@Birdlog have you heard anything else? I interviewed at NIU on Nov 10th as well and was recently told I have been waitlisted. :(

I was waitlisted as well but will be attending Midwestern University. Best of luck to you! I’d really like to what they really consider in their decision process because it definitely isn’t what they portray it to be.

I was waitlisted as well but will be attending Midwestern University. Best of luck to you! I’d really like to what they really consider in their decision process because it definitely isn’t what they portray it to be.

Congrats!! That is awesome. Do you know what spot you were on the list for NIU?

Thanks! The email said 20+ which is pretty much a slap in the face lol.
wow. That's crazy. I'm surprised they don't give you an actual number who cares if its 22 or 30. i'm curious to know how quickly they go through their waitlist as well considering a lot of people choose else where to go than niu.

wow. That's crazy. I'm surprised they don't give you an actual number who cares if its 22 or 30. i'm curious to know how quickly they go through their waitlist as well considering a lot of people choose else where to go than niu.

Has Midwestern still not gotten back to you?

Nope so not looking good. I heard though they meet the last Wednesday of every month to decide well that was the polar vortex so I think that got pushed back