Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

northwestern deadline

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by ellen22, Sep 17, 2002.

1. ellen22

ellen22 Junior Member

Hi,

I had gotten the northwestern secondary last month, had trouble getting online so called the admissions people who sent me a paper copy 2 weeks later. I stupidly did not ask for a deadline extension at that time, thinking i could do it in the next two weeks. My deadline was this past 16th. Today is the 18th. I plan to fed ex it asap. Has anyone sent in their secondary a couple days late and not had it immediately sent back and rejected like they say?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Mr. H

7+ Year Member

sorry man, but they will reject it.....
    LOL
    Just messin, ASAP have it in and you will be fine. I sent my letters in a day after the deadline, and that was last week, so far no rejection!
    g'luck, NU is awesome!

4. Explosivo

Explosivo blah!
    7+ Year Member

I just called NU the other day to see if they had received my secondary. In speaking with the secretary she said that they are really backlogged right now so if you sent it in soon they probably would not hold it against you since they probably won't get to it any time soon.

NU is awesome though. I'd give anything to go there.

5. Smoke This

Smoke This Sweet cuppin' cakes!
    10+ Year Member

When I applied to NUMS last year, I missed the deadline thanks to the glacierlike speed of the premed committee in preparing my letters. I still submitted my secondary, albeit late, and my emails to them went unanswered. I still got an interview there, so maybe the deadline isn't absolutely important.