Northwestern decision letter timeline....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ABSOLUTsher07

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, does anyone know when Northwestern sends out their second round of decisions?

Members don't see this ad.

I know they're sent out in February but don't know anything more specific than that.

I believe the decisions will be made towards the end of February, so you can expect notification during the late February / early March timeframe.

Good luck!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
According to Dean Brown...letters mailed out Feb 23rd.

Just got back from my interview. Nice school.

And yes- late Feb is when the next acceptances are going out.

SF

If decisions are sent out at the end of February and I still have heard nothing from the school regarding an interview invite (I was complete in August), what should I conclude? I know many have received rejections already, but I am not among them. I must be some rare applicant they just can't make up their minds about...

I was complete in mid-October and have also not heard anything from them in the form of an interview or rejection....

I was complete in mid-October and have also not heard anything from them in the form of an interview or rejection....
at this point, it's a rejection. the last interviews are in two weeks or less, if this year is like last year.

My waitlist letter went out last year on Valentine's Day. The website status was updated shortly before that.

lol even if they haven't sent me a rejection, i know i got rejected, o well. haha, stupid MSTP interview dates so sparse hehe.

I called Feinberg today and the lady I spoke with said that they are giving out the last interview invites in the first few weeks of February. So there is still time for us who haven't heard any news from Feinberg...hang in there :)

Good luck to everyone!! :luck:

mdapp06

so they're sending decisions out on the 23rd? just the thought of knowing makes my stomach churn .........

-holly

hope the status pages change before then.....

Hmmm, so next Friday the decisions go out. How exciting. I guess I won't be hearing here in California until the following Monday-ish. I also hope the status pages change. Yay!