1. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Northwestern (Feinberg) decisions

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Rgroov3, Nov 18, 2005.

1. Rgroov3

Rgroov3 Member
    10+ Year Member

Does anyone know when the first round of decisions will be made? I know the don't take many....but anyone have a date?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. veenut

10+ Year Member

i think someone said on another thread to expect to hear around thanksgiving. i think mostly acceptances go out in november, maybe a few waitlists, but if you don't make the cut now they probably just push you back for another review in february. not positive about this though.

4. bobito

bobito Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Last year people saw their status change on the web aroun nov 19th. Some people started getting calls before thanksgiving nov 22 or so. And others got letters after thanksgiving, I think around the 30th or so. This is off the top of my head tho, from a prior bout of obssesing.
    In any case word is they accept a few on the november go around, and push the others to the feb decision point. So you're lucky if you get in early. If you don't make it it isn't great, but its not the end of the world.

5. TimmyTheWonderD

TimmyTheWonderD Takin' it 1 day @ a time!
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Hey, I just got rejected from there, maybe you will get MY spot! ;)