northwestern interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nupedogg03

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,
If there's another thread that already addresses this, please let me know, I just joined this forum. I was wondering if any of you had heard from Northwestern yet about interviews. My application was allegedly complete there on 8/30, which is what the website reflects, but I've heard nothing from them yet. Would it be worthwhile to send the admissions office an email? Thanks for your thoughts and comments.

Members don't see this ad.

I took the late mcat, so i wasn't complete there until october. I called last week to see if i was going to get an interview or could get bumped up in the pile to be reviewed since i'm going to chicago for a rush interview. i was told i've have to wait. so nope, no news.....

I was complete 8/23. No word yet, although they seem to be REALLY slow about all their stuff.

northwestern has been interviewing for about 3 weeks now, but don't worry, they interview all the way until late march/early april.
good luck!

nuclearrabbit

northwestern - 2006