northwestern interview

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by nupedogg03, Nov 8, 2002.

1. nupedogg03

nupedogg03 Junior Member

Hey all,
    If there's another thread that already addresses this, please let me know, I just joined this forum. I was wondering if any of you had heard from Northwestern yet about interviews. My application was allegedly complete there on 8/30, which is what the website reflects, but I've heard nothing from them yet. Would it be worthwhile to send the admissions office an email? Thanks for your thoughts and comments.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. siempre595

I took the late mcat, so i wasn't complete there until october. I called last week to see if i was going to get an interview or could get bumped up in the pile to be reviewed since i'm going to chicago for a rush interview. i was told i've have to wait. so nope, no news.....

4. SunnyS81

SunnyS81 Senior Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I was complete 8/23. No word yet, although they seem to be REALLY slow about all their stuff.

5. nuclearrabbit77

nuclearrabbit77 commercial sex worker

northwestern has been interviewing for about 3 weeks now, but don't worry, they interview all the way until late march/early april.
    good luck!

nuclearrabbit

northwestern - 2006