Northwestern MSTP Interview Invite without Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Iamdumb

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,

I haven't even submitted my secondary application to the Northwestern MSTP and I already got an interview invite! Are they kidding me, made a mistake or is this for real?

Did anyone else get this?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

That sounds amazing. I am not sure with the procedure at Northwestern, but some schools don't ask you to fill out the secondary until after you are selected for interview. Either way, schedule the interview, then call and ask about the secondary. :thumbup:

Hey,

I haven't even submitted my secondary application to the Northwestern MSTP and I already got an interview invite! Are they kidding me, made a mistake or is this for real?

Did anyone else get this?

Thanks.

I've heard of another school doing the same but I think they realized it was an error. Why don't you call them and ask ? Of course, you could be a great student and they are eager to see you ! :luck: :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
The research essay is now on the AMCAS primary application, so as far as certain MSTP's are concerned, once they have your MCAT, GPA, research experiences, research essays, and letters, that's it.

I've heard of another school doing the same but I think they realized it was an error. Why don't you call them and ask ? Of course, you could be a great student and they are eager to see you ! :luck: :luck:

Got it settled... Thanks. :)