Northwestern post interview letter

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ssf77

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got an email from Dean Brown thanking me for coming to my interview. Supposedly, they review files in Dec, and than in march. Does the letter imply anything or am I just being super paranoid and looking too much into it? For those of you who interviewed there, did you here anything of this sort?:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

i got this e mail too...not sure if it means anything as to when we are going to hear but we can always hope it means something good!!

so were those northwestern interview panel things weird?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, tell us about the panel interview!! I was going to interview there next week but I withdrew, but I definitely want to know what I missed. :D

Hmm...I just interviewed there earlier this week, but I didn't get an email. Anyways, I don't think my file will make it through the entire committee in just a few weeks in time for the Dec. letters :(

About the panel interview- it was a little more intense than my previous one-on-one interviews which were much more conversational and laid back, but NU asked some interesting questions, like if I could only make one accomplishment for the rest of my life, what would it be? What's the hardest part about being a patient? Talk about a time when I was misjudged. And we each had to take a side on an ethical issue, and the other two had to take the counter argument.

Most questions were asked of all 3 of us, but a lot of times they let us decide what order to answer, so no one always went first or last. It's nice if you have a chance to talk to the other two interviewees beforehand like I did, cause it makes things more comfortable. The interviewers were all very friendly and weren't intimidating at all. I thought overall, it was a good experience.