northwestern second look

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AtYourCervix

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey...does anyone know if there is going to be a northwestern second look weekend this year? i remember some northwestern students talking about it and encourging me to go if i was accepted. has anyone gotten an invite? there was no mention of it in my acceptance letter. =(

DukeGirlie :wink:

Members don't see this ad.

Hey DukeGirlie,

The Revisit Weekend is scheduled for April 11th-14th. I received the invitation in the mail early last week. Have you been accepted there? If so, you should probably call them since the RSVP date has actually passed. On an aside, I think we interviewed on the same day at Wash U (Feb. 8th). I was the other Duke alum.

Good luck!

hey RNA...that was me indeed at washu. thanks for the response...check your PM.

Members don't see this ad :)
Airfare and housing taken care of by them too... :) thats a nice deal.

How long after you were accepted did you get the invitation for the 2nd look weekend?

I received a letter of acceptance this week and, after seeing the above posts, I got a little concerned about "Second Look" Weekend. As a result, I decided to call the Admissions Office today. The receptionist directed me to Helen Chung who is in charge of the program and also (I believe) a medical student at NUMS. (You may have met her during the interview day (on Jan. 8th) if you stayed for the reception at the end of the day. She is very nice.) Although she told me on the phone I should receive a letter by early next week, Helen got things *rolling* and gave me the phone number of the Travel Office so I can contact them tomorrow to make sure my plans are in order. I SUGGEST THE REST OF YOU DO THE SAME, especially if you were just accepted. By the way, "Second Look" Weekend is indeed from April 11 through April 13, 2002. See you all there! :clap: