Northwestern Secondary Question

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by jglemonade1, Oct 8, 2002.

1. jglemonade1

jglemonade1 Member

Hi, I was trying to do Northwestern's secondary, and I'm just stuck on the last essay question which asks how you would contribute to the school if excepted. I just have no clue what kind of answer to put for that. Any ideas would help. Thanks!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Woots32

Woots32 kinda funky, kinda fine

Medical Student
    How about anything that makes you unique? What might your future classmates like about you? I wrote about being from a small town, and bringing a different perspective to downtown Chicago, if that helps. :cool:

4. tBw

tBw totally deluded

Imagen you are the Dean of Northwestern. It is 5 years hence, the "real" you has just graduated and you as Dean are writing a year book entry for each person. When you get to the real you, what do you as Dean write? What have your NW classmates said about you in the yearbook? What have the people that new you well said (ie very personal aspects) and what about the people who only had passing familiarity written about you in our imaginary yearbook?

These people will only remember what is unique about you, what stood out, what you *contributed*. Do you have a unique point of view? Special experiences? Do you add diversity? Are there any past events that demonstrate this?

5. jglemonade1

jglemonade1 Member

Thanks a lot!