Northwestern secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Smilytoo

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
When I cut and paste my essays, I lose the indent at the beginning of my paragraphs. I can't seem to fix it, does anyone have similar problems?

Members don't see this ad.

Same thing happened to me. I just hit space 5 times where I wanted to indent.

hey me also, but you can copy it into word pad. create the tabs in there and paste it in the application.

or do what smily did. nwu doesn't care about character spaces.. just the # of words.. so it won't be a big deal just to hit the space bar.

also they list- approximately 300 /400 words.. so you have some leeway.

dave

Members don't see this ad :)
1. Develop a profile of a "good" physician. Choose descriptive attitudes and behaviors you think a physician should possess. How closely do you fit the profile?(400 words)

2. What processes have you used to explore your commitment to a career in medicine? Describe in detail your evolution of thought and discovery experiences that led to you decision. Be specific. (400 words)

3. Why do you want to attend Northwestern University's Feinberg School of Medicine? What contributions will you make to the Feinberg School? (300 words)