Northwestern Status Change

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by alice, Feb 15, 2002.

1. alice

alice Senior Member

i know a big day for NUMS was 2/15. i'm checking their status page like crazy, but still 'under consideration'.

will anyone who sees a change on the page post here when they do... AND of course if they subsequently receive any definitive news??

this is all post-interview.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. dukeblue01

dukeblue01 Senior Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Alice, I am waiting on pins and needles to see if I am accepted this round. That would be fantastic. Funny that you mentioned it in another post, but one of my favorites is UVA, so if you would like to attend another school of medicine, hoepfully I can take your slot at UVA. :D Good luck, and I hope that we both hear good news soon.

4. alice

alice Senior Member

dukeblue - i think we interviewed around the same time - from your other posts.... so be SURE to write if you hear anything good!
    and i love uva, so i'd be psyched to go there. i loved nw more (except for the coooold).

i hope we both get in! and if not, then hope you get into uva so we can be classmates!

5. Epi

Epi Fuzzy Tiger

Medical Student
    When they make a decision, the sentence under FINAL ADMISSION DECISION will read "A decision has been made on your application. ".

In the next couple of days you should recieve something in the snail mail. . . . .

Epo