Northwestern Status Change

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lilxsmilez

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had a status change to final decision is forthcoming but NOT receive a letter in the mail yet? I don't know whether I should contact the admissions office and ask or just wait since I think the letters were supposed to arrive on Friday or Saturday.... Thanks! :p

Members don't see this ad.

lilxsmilez said:
Has anyone had a status change to final decision is forthcoming but NOT receive a letter in the mail yet? I don't know whether I should contact the admissions office and ask or just wait since I think the letters were supposed to arrive on Friday or Saturday.... Thanks! :p

I checked my mail on Saturday and nothing was there either-- my status changed too...?

Members don't see this ad :)
I wouldnt worry too much. I was freaked out all last week and called the post office. They told me that even if the letters were mailed out monday it might take up to 7 days because of the holiday traffic, and thats only from Chicago to MI. However, it did come Saturday for me and was an acceptance, I am pretty sure that all the status changes are. I have withdrawn everywhere else.

KalebMD said:
I wouldnt worry too much. I was freaked out all last week and called the post office. They told me that even if the letters were mailed out monday it might take up to 7 days because of the holiday traffic, and thats only from Chicago to MI. However, it did come Saturday for me and was an acceptance, I am pretty sure that all the status changes are. I have withdrawn everywhere else.

Yes, I don't think I've seen one status change that has not been an acceptance.
Kabel MD, are you going for sure? Of the places that I have been accepted to so far, NU (or is it NW) is my top choice-

Yeah, its where I am going to go. Sent in my letter today accepting their offer and called all my other schools to withdraw, three of them want letters which is a pain, but oh well. I cant wait to be at Northwe.stern. If only I didnt have two papers due tomorrow. Haha