northwestern timeline help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
W

wexy

hey everyone, so i interviewed on 11/19 but alas, no letter in the mail. I emailed them, and they said the admission committee didnt get up to me, so i have to wait until march. I was confused because they only started interviewing in late october...

anyway, did anyone receive a letter getting waitlisted or rejected this cycle? Is this what my lack of a decision means?

Also, did anyone interview after 11/19 but get a decision?

ARGH!

thanks, wexy

Members don't see this ad.

I think the way it works is that they accept a small number in december; everyone else just goes into the pile and is decided on in March.

So, if you haven't heard by now, it doesn't mean Waitlist or rejection, just that you didn't make the first group.

I remember they said that they would only take a small number early...most wouldn't hear until march

hope that helps

Members don't see this ad :)
I also interviewed on 11/19. I received an acceptance about a week ago. I'm not sure what that means.

hmm... i guess that means no for me then.

Thanks! are you accepting?

I withdrew my application in late October and my status page is still active. Apparently NW has some time lag issues.