Northwestern Website Problem

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dirtybob

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I really screwed myself over, i put off the northwestern secondary for so long and now the due date is monday and i can't access the damn website....AHHHHHHHH. I really believe Northwestern is punishing me for being a procrastinator with their application by having their website go down on me when i need it the most....do you guys think i should give up or write them a letter or email about their website problems?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm having problems accessing their website too. Anybody else? Is it down right now?

Hey guys, the app is just a word document that you fill out. I have it downloaded and can e-mail it to you if you like.

By the way, how are you planning on getting it in on time? I sent mine FedEx on Thursday. It's supposed to be in the office by Monday, not just postmarked by Monday.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ah, procrastination...my application is also due on monday and I ended up sending it via overnight mail this morning...good to know I'm not the only one waiting till last minute :)

If you needed the essay questions to work on before the site comes back up, here they are:

1. Develop a profile of a ?good? physician. Choose descriptive attitudes and behaviors you think a physician should possess. How closely do you fit the profile? (The boxed space can contain approximately 400 words).

2. What processes have you used to explore your commitment to a career in medicine? Describe in detail your evolution of thought and discovery experiences that led to your decision. Be specific. (400 words)

3. Why do you want to attend Northwestern University?s Feinberg School of Medicine? What contributions will you make to the Feinberg School? (300 words max)

Best of luck with it.