Not a good day :(

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Scooby Doo

IEatShavedPussyCats
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Got waitlisted at my backup...

Girl I was semi-dating at the time broke up with me :(

:confused: :( :( :( :( :(

Members don't see this ad.

Scooby, I'm so sorry that you are having a bad day. I think your back up school waitlisted you because they knew that there was no way in hell that you were going to wind up there anyway--they just knew that you were too good for their school.

As for your relationship woes, people come and people go. What can I say other than that it simply wasn't meant to be? I'm sure the right girl is out there somewhere just waiting for you--now go find her! ;)

dude if it consoles any, im not hearing from any schools at all after an initial invite to 2 schools. Lotta sh** goin on, be patient :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Scooby,

Sorry to hear about the waitlist and breakup...but now you can focus on getting in to your first choice school. And don't bother looking for another woman, cuz while you're looking for her, she's looking for you. Once you stop lookin'--BAM! Hello! Trust me on this one, cuz it comes from experience :D

Awwww, Scooby!!!
:(

I am so sorry to hear you got waitlisted at the backup. I think paisley1 is right; they think you're too good for them! Plus, they're worried that if they accept a guy with your killer looks, you'll intimidate the rest of the guys at that school. :)

As for the breakup, girls come and go and so do guys. Nochaser is probably right; just when you least expect it, your dream girl will pop out of nowhere. Don't waste your time worrying about the past; obviously, that relationship wasn't meant to be.

Anyways, you're THE ScoobyDoo! You have girls lined up all the way from CA to NY to go out with you! Your girl is out there waiting to find you, and when she does, we'll I won't get into the rest...

I hope we've cheered you up. Just know that we're behind you 100%!! I hope your day gets better...

:) :) :)

Hey Scoob-
Sorry about the news...let me try to cheer you up by sharing...got *rejected* from U Chicago without so much as an interview...DAMN! Oh and my girlfriend (three years) and I broke up about a month ago and she finally moved out while I was interviewing on Friday. I know how you feel, but come the spring, I know that we'll be on the up and up and be thrilled with where we're going!!! :D

yesterday a rat pissed on me in physiology lab AND I got my Pritzker rejection. Whatta day.

Hey Barton
I was holding a rat yesterday, was trying to label it, and it died from heart attack....I cried...because it was my fault. So I took it home and burried it in my backyard. :( :( :(
I am too sensitive...please don't think I am crazy. It was such a pretty rat...it left behind 3 pups

Lady in red: How in the world did you kill a rat just by labeling it? I don't get it.

I think the rat had a heart attack from too much stress (I was trying to pull out its ear to clip it), or I held it too tight.
I was trying to resucitate her for like 10 minutes.

I have a rat phobia. Well, rodent phobia really.