not a joke... if u have not been accepted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RicDDS

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i will pray for u. have not been accepted myself but i will gladly include u in my prayer circle. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Please pray for me, although I will need more than a prayer to get in this cycle. Nevertheless, I will do the same for you. Pray on.

This is the funniest thread ever.

Members don't see this ad :)
ajy1013 said:
Please pray for me, although I will need more than a prayer to get in this cycle. Nevertheless, I will do the same for you. Pray on.

I can't believe you haven't had an interview yet! You are a great applicant!!! Wow... good luck to ya. :luck:

RicDDS said:
i will pray for u. have not been accepted myself but i will gladly include u in my prayer circle. :)
Not to be mean here. But honestly, I think God's probably concerned with answering more important prayers right now.

Kiluminati said:
This is the funniest thread ever.

i was being sincere. :oops:

delicious said:
Not to be mean here. But honestly, I think God's probably concerned with answering more important prayers right now.
Ummmm..... didn't know there was a limit to what he could get? :confused: Come on...

RicDDS said:
i will pray for u. have not been accepted myself but i will gladly include u in my prayer circle. :)[/QUO

I need massive praying myself. I haven't heard a word from any schools. Just hoping for a miracle. I'm going insane with all of this waiting around. I even have dreams about getting acceptance letters in the mail. Well, good luck to everyone. Let's just hope for the best. :luck:

unlvdmd said:
Ummmm..... didn't know there was a limit to what he could get? :confused: Come on...
ok, ok, maybe you're right.
I think this is cute.
ThankYouLord.jpg

delicious said:
ok, ok, maybe you're right.
I think this is cute.
ThankYouLord.jpg

That's awesome. Made me smile :)

Hope you guys who are waiting hear good news soon!

-Jae-

RicDDS said:

I dont know who you guys are or what your stats are but we are linked by that ambiguous feeling of "am I goona make this year" at one point during the application process. I was like that before Dec 6th, so Im pulling for you guys.................Best of Luck.

Hanno detto che Paolo Rossi non giocherebbe mai ancora........

paolorossifan said:
Hanno detto che Paolo Rossi non giocherebbe mai ancora........
"They said that Paolo Rossi would never play again." or something like that

sforza italia!!

Members don't see this ad :)
calbear14 said:
"They said that Paolo Rossi would never play again." or something like that

sforza italia!!

Your italian is very good! My only hope is that we are blessed enough to see someone even close to the class, on and off the field as, Il Pablito (hopefully during our pre-DDS years: 2006/2008). I wasn't even born until a year after '82 but the guy is my idol

Sforza Italia e Milan AC.

unlvdmd said:
I can't believe you haven't had an interview yet! You are a great applicant!!! Wow... good luck to ya. :luck:

Bro, you're the only person who seems to feel that way about me. But thanks for the :luck: . haha. :D

this a rough time for alot of you guys. i sure as hell went the rough the same thing last year. but everything will work out i have faith in that.. Goodluck!

RicDDS said:

WTF?

dude get a life.

paolorossifan said:
Your italian is very good! My only hope is that we are blessed enough to see someone even close to the class, on and off the field as, Il Pablito (hopefully during our pre-DDS years: 2006/2008). I wasn't even born until a year after '82 but the guy is my idol

Sforza Italia e Milan AC.

Yup! Paolo Rossi was my childhood's idol of '82. My friends and I even created a song for him. Also, there was Michael Platini of Euro '84
:love: :love: :love:

I like this thread. It's nice to see some religious tone in SDN. Afterall, consider all the stress and the unknown that we go through, we ought to have some religious and spiritual comfort in some way.

I'm not a Chrstian myself, but the power of prayer is broad.

jk5177 said:

I'm Christian (a protestant), but my dog is jewish.

HuyetKiem said:
Yup! Paolo Rossi was my childhood's idol of '82. My friends and I even created a song for him. Also, there was Michael Platini of Euro '84
:love: :love: :love:

Did you get to see him play live? give us some lyrics man!

jk5177 said:
I like this thread. It's nice to see some religious tone in SDN. Afterall, consider all the stress and the unknown that we go through, we ought to have some religious and spiritual comfort in some way.

ought to have?

wow. ok

This is who I pray to every night before I go to bed. His name is Josh, and he works part-time at a Staples in New Jersey. His hobbies include playing games on his X-Box, drinking beer, and watching tv. He's currently single, and is interested in finding that special someone.
god.jpg

ok, no responses to my post. this is a sad day for me everyone. because today I have realized that: nobody is amused by what i find hilariously funny. i mean, i was laughing out loud when i found this photo. and for a period of about an hour afterwards, i would laugh out loud again when i thought of it. i hereby resign from SDN. i know some of you will be glad to see me go: Yah-E, carebear, everyone going to UCONN, eran76, and numerous other people who i've laughed at. signing off for the last time.... delicious.

delicious said:
ok, no responses to my post. this is a sad day for me everyone. because today I have realized that: nobody is amused by what i find hilariously funny. i mean, i was laughing out loud when i found this photo. and for a period of about an hour afterwards, i would laugh out loud again when i thought of it. i hereby resign from SDN. i know some of you will be glad to see me go: Yah-E, carebear, everyone going to UCONN, eran76, and numerous other people who i've laughed at. signing off for the last time.... delicious.
Thank goodness. With a post like that I'm surprised God didn't strike you with lightning you sacreligious freak. Good riddance!