Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Not a surprise!

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by ItsGavinC, Sep 20, 2002.

1. ItsGavinC

Dentist Moderator Emeritus 15+ Year Member

Dentist
    Somehow, I'm just not surprised that the InfoSource website is not up and running today as the ADEA had promised.

I'm also not surprised that they have a glaring typo in their explanation regarding InfoSource: "Please pardon our delay._ InfoSource is umder construction._ Please visit us on Monday, September 30, 2002."

I suppose I was naive in thinking that the page would actually be up and running today. Silly me.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. RSXer

RSXer :) UoMBCDSCo07 :)
    7+ Year Member

This seems to be consistent with the AADSAS motto...."We'll get to it when we get to it."

:D :D

4. groundhog

groundhog 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

Come on you guys. You don't recognize a favor when it hits you right over the head? They are just preparing you to be flexible in managing your expectations of others such as when some of your patients do not show up for their appointments as scheduled. Go on now....give AADAS a big e-mail hug.