Not able to fill form

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

VICTORY

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
We are trying to fill the application form of colorodo.We are not able to in this PDF form.Any ideas please help to make this form editable.

Members don't see this ad.

i guess then..u should download and print the application form...as u dont have much time left!!thatz what i did! :D
VICTORY said:
We are trying to fill the application form of colorodo.We are not able to in this PDF form.Any ideas please help to make this form editable.

hey colorado deadline is 31st march, so do overnight express mail to send your application. wish you best of luck

Members don't see this ad :)
drpatell said:
hey colorado deadline is 31st march, so do overnight express mail to send your application. wish you best of luck
thanx dr patel forur wishes n suggestion :luck:

fido! said:
i guess then..u should download and print the application form!thatz what i did! :D
thank u fido for prompt reply....... :thumbup:

I sent my info out yesterday and I also spoke to Terri personally. She is in charge of our information. You will not be able to fed ex because the address is under a PO Box , you can send it via regular mail . Also , if you read the web site it says that the app is do on the 31 but it also says that it has to be AT LEAST POST MARK ON OR BEFOR THAT DATE . SO if you can not send it out overnight MAKE SURTE IT IS SENT OUT ON OR BEFOR THE 31 ST. I spoke to her to confirm this and she did. I sent my app two day us postal service and she said it was ok to do that. GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO APPLY . FIXENSMILES01- BILL

Hi Victory,

The solution to your problems:

1) About PDF document: Download ADOBE Photoshop Element 4.0 for Windows/ Mac (whatever is your operating system is), Tryout version (it's a free download valid for 30 days), then use it to open U Colorado/ any PDF document as an image and fill in the form. Remember to save every page individually as .PSD after you fill it. Then print individual page. Also remember that once you save a page it is difficult to go back and do any correction/addendum on that page.

One word of caution. It may take a little time for you to learn the technique of handling PDF document using photoshop if you are doing it first time. So if you have time crunch better to print the form and fill it long hand.

2) Send your application form+documents using USPS Express Mail. It's the only overnite service (cost $14.40 flat rate) with a Guranteed delivery to a Post Box address.

P.S. I have taken recourse to above methods for sending several documents. Also if you already possess Photoshop Element earlier version or Photoshop CS2 then you should be able to open PDF document.

Good luck,

rahmed

Good Posting Rahmed Sir.... :)

VICTORY said:

Hi Victory,

Hope you are able to follow Rahmed's advice and make it before deadline to Colorado.
Good luck :thumbup:

dentistjas said:
Good Posting Rahmed Sir.... :)

Thanks dentistjas and VICTORY (I got your PM).

rahmed

dentistjas said:
Hi Victory,

Hope you are able to follow Rahmed's advice and make it before deadline to Colorado.
thank u all for helping me :thumbup: [fido,rahmed,dentistjas,fixensmile,nilebds] :thumbup: :luck: hopefully all goes well. :luck:

dentistjas said:
Hi Victory,

thank u all for helping me :thumbup: [fido,rahmed,dentistjas,fixensmile,nilebds,drpatel] :thumbup: :luck: hopefully all goes well. :luck: