Not Advertising...free stuff

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mizzoudude

Sorry if this offends any of the SDN staff..and feel free to remove it if it does not qualify to be in the thread....i was just trying to help out.

i have all three Kaplan review books, flashcards, practice exams, and a few more MCAT prep books if anyone wants them...

I am NOT trying to sell these items...I am going to be throwing them away, and thought it would be better if a premed uses them...

so let me know if you want these items..and we can talk about how I can send them to you.

good luck to everyone with the MCAT!!

p.s. best thing that worked for me was taking the practice exams and being confident and laid back on the day of the exam...taking practice exams under the clock is the best way to prepare for the MCAT in my opinion...but i took it back in the day when it was not on the computer..haha

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, I'm def. interested.....do you have AAMC exams and/or Kaplan exams? This isn't a TOS violation is it?

oh and are they all marked up, not that I wouldn't want them otherwise, just wondering?

I would pay you for shipping.

Hey, I'm def. interested.....do you have AAMC exams and/or Kaplan exams? This isn't a TOS violation is it?
Yes, that is a TOS violation. You can't buy, sell, solicit, give away, or otherwise distribute AAMC tests on SDN. Sorry.

OP, you should post this in the SDN classifieds forum at the bottom of the forums list. You're not supposed to post any ads in the regular forums. I'm going to close this thread but leave it visible so that people can see the rules here.

Status
Not open for further replies.