Not all about numbers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SDF1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to give everyone some encouragment for those taking the MCAT. I took the MCAT last year and got a 29Q, not the best, but not bad. I applied to 5 schools, and recieved an interview at all 5 schools. Accepted to 4 out of the 5, waiting on the last one.

Try not to stress too much about the MCAT, I remember when I was taking the test, after the PS, I went to use the bathroom and about 5 girls were crying their heads off saying their career in medicine is finished!! Dont worry about what others tell you before or during the test, they are trying to psych you out!

If I did it, you can do it!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to give everyone some encouragment for those taking the MCAT. I took the MCAT last year and got a 29Q, not the best, but not bad. I applied to 5 schools, and recieved an interview at all 5 schools. Accepted to 4 out of the 5, waiting on the last one.

Try not to stress too much about the MCAT, I remember when I was taking the test, after the PS, I went to use the bathroom and about 5 girls were crying their heads off saying their career in medicine is finished!! Dont worry about what others tell you before or during the test, they are trying to psych you out!

yeah, a 29 is not that bad except here. That's why schools look at the entire app.....:)

Hey everyone,

are you an urm?

Members don't see this ad :)
it's called de-stressing during the test =)
some people eat granola bars and drink electrolyte enhanced water (gatorade isn't paying me enough to mention their name... oh wait ....) while some people like to do inappropriate things in the public restrooms during their breaks. no wonder the test centers like to stagger their testers on when they start and finish =)
but to do something inappropriate during your break would yield insight into your stamina.. or a lack of stamina for that matter....
thank goodness we have pills for that !

all joking aside congrats !

Sounds good. Congrats, btw. Still waiting for the girls bathroom explanation. :p