Not applying to med school, but should I submit transcripts to AACOMAS and get verified?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ryomagoku

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I dont plan on applying for medical school this year,

I plan on applying for postbac/ MS programs at DO schools (I don't stand a chance in MD program).

I want to use the grade replacement GPA. But should I submit or get verified on AACOMAS for postbac programs? or should I just apply without postbac GPA? I was accepted into one, but I couldn't attend due to my dad's surgery in my home country.

I appreciate any input.

Members don't see this ad.

Generally postbacs have no access to med school applications such as AACOMAS, so no.

Generally postbacs have no access to med school applications such as AACOMAS, so no.
Hello Dr. Thank you for replying, and, as always, I appreciate all your input!

I was told that LECOM post bac and LMU DCOM MS programs can transfer AACOMAS over to their program. What do you think I should do Dr?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello Dr. Thank you for replying, and, as always, I appreciate all your input!

I was told that LECOM post bac and LMU DCOM MS programs can transfer AACOMAS over to their program. What do you think I should do Dr?

hey arent you going to BCOM foundations in BMS anymore?

hey arent you going to BCOM foundations in BMS anymore?

I had a family health issue. So I am back to my home country right now to help my family. I wish I am attending.

I had a family health issue. So I am back to my home country right now to help my family. I wish I am attending.

ooh noo!! u were so excited!..pray everything goes well.