Not consistent of BC FL Scores... should I be worried?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gangazi

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello SDN'ers

My DAT is 7 days away and I am worried because my BC scores are all over the place...

FL1
Bio 24
Chem 21
Orgo 28

FL2
Bio 23
Chem 23
Orgo 24

FL3
Bio 21
Chem 30
Orgo 20

FL5 (Skipped 4)
Bio 21
Chem 21
Orgo 28

As you guys can tell, my scores are all over the place... some exams I do orgo well, some exams I do chem well.......................
May I ask if this inconsistency is common and how can I improve?
Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

BC is just for you to practice your knowledge. Scores can be inconsistent. One thing you can do is to average your scores, but again practice tests cannot predict what you will get on DAT.

Reactions: 1 user
I agree, its hard to use score predictions to guess how you will do on the real. I remember for some of the scoring in DBC, if you miss one your score will already drop down to a 27. Some of the tests are easier than others too. I remember specifically the 3rd gc test in bootcamp is a bit soft. I wouldn't be too worried as long as you know the mistakes you made and can get the timing down.

If you're still curious of your bc scores though you could look at some breakdowns that post bootcamp scores. At the bottom of my breakdown there is a spreadsheet with my bc scores.

okay thank you guys!

I was going over the missed questions on the BC and I realized I got a question wrong because I though Ag was gold instead of silver...
"pure as gold" pneumonic screwed me over

Members don't see this ad :)
Your bootcamp as a WHOLE would be most representative of the real DAT(at least in my case). So average it all up and you would have a better gauge. In my opinion your are rocking it and should do extremely well. Your constant questions prove how serious you are taking this test and I am impressed. Goodluck and crush it!

Your scores are fluctuating but I would attribute that to scoring extremely well vs well i.e. 30 to 28 missing 1 question but 22 to a 21 missing 10 questions. Your scores are great just keep practicing and learning what you miss

You have done better on Bootcamp than I did. I got a 24AA on the actual DAT yesterday. You're ready.