SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

not done w/application yet?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by vixen, Jun 7, 2002.

1. vixen

vixen I like members 10+ Year Member

Oct 17, 2000
    upstate ny
    Am I the only one who's not done with it yet? This week has been crazy with a new job, and some other stuff, and I'm still cleaning up my essay, so I figured its better to wait a little bit instead of rushing in a crappy essay and application. Anyways, if I get submitted in June, thats not late right? :rolleyes:

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. DesiDentist

DesiDentist G. S. Khurana, DMD, MBA Moderator Emeritus Exhibitor 10+ Year Member

Jul 21, 2001
    Washington, DC
    SDN Exhibitor
    Don't worry seema, you'll get there. Since you're a repeat applicant it is more stressful on you. You HAVE to do good in your post-bacc classes. Make sure you do so and then you can apply. I just applied early so I could focus on studying for my DAT and finals. Good luck.

DesiDentist

4. vixen

Oct 17, 2000
    upstate ny
    desi, what are you talking about? I thought you knew, I am finished my w/my postbacc classes (this past spring)...

anyways, i just wanted people's opinions on what's still early to apply...I plan on finishing in June...

5. DesiDentist

DesiDentist G. S. Khurana, DMD, MBA Moderator Emeritus Exhibitor 10+ Year Member

Jul 21, 2001
    Washington, DC
    SDN Exhibitor
    Oh, my bad. I'm still in school and sometimes I forget the rest of the world doesn't follow my schedule. Good. you are done so get with it Seema. Send that application in and kick some ass. Remember to email me your essay if you want it proof read.

DesiDentist

6. Rhea

Rhea New York University '07 7+ Year Member

Jan 20, 2002
    CA
    Seema,

I think by the end of June is OK. I too, like you, am a reapplicant and I am waiting for my spring quarter (post-bacc) grades before I send in my application. I still need to touch up my essay a bit, which I will do after finals next week.

7. vixen

Oct 17, 2000
    upstate ny
    awesome. Good luck to you Rhea...lets hope that 2x is a charm :)