not done w/application yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vixen

I like members
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one who's not done with it yet? This week has been crazy with a new job, and some other stuff, and I'm still cleaning up my essay, so I figured its better to wait a little bit instead of rushing in a crappy essay and application. Anyways, if I get submitted in June, thats not late right? :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

Don't worry seema, you'll get there. Since you're a repeat applicant it is more stressful on you. You HAVE to do good in your post-bacc classes. Make sure you do so and then you can apply. I just applied early so I could focus on studying for my DAT and finals. Good luck.

DesiDentist

desi, what are you talking about? I thought you knew, I am finished my w/my postbacc classes (this past spring)...

anyways, i just wanted people's opinions on what's still early to apply...I plan on finishing in June...

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh, my bad. I'm still in school and sometimes I forget the rest of the world doesn't follow my schedule. Good. you are done so get with it Seema. Send that application in and kick some ass. Remember to email me your essay if you want it proof read.

DesiDentist

Seema,

I think by the end of June is OK. I too, like you, am a reapplicant and I am waiting for my spring quarter (post-bacc) grades before I send in my application. I still need to touch up my essay a bit, which I will do after finals next week.

awesome. Good luck to you Rhea...lets hope that 2x is a charm :)