Not hearing back from upenn and nyu?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MEM3

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
ive had my applications in at these two school for over 3 months, i called both a few days ago and they still say my application is being reviewed?
should i just forget about these schools?

Members don't see this ad.

No...a LOT of people apply to these schools. I applied to NYU in July and just got an interview invite in ... umm when was it...November 3rd was when I got the letter. @ 4 months. It just takes time...

MEM3 said:
ive had my applications in at these two school for over 3 months, i called both a few days ago and they still say my application is being reviewed?
should i just forget about these schools?

I'm in the same boat as you. I am sure we will hear from them soon. I think NYU is pretty hit or miss. I have a friend of mine who took the DAT at the same time I did and heard within one week from NYU.. me... 3 months and not a word but a standard form letter. I don't even know what the deal is at Upenn. I havent heard anything since my secondary. I have heard and been to interviews at every other school but these two.. Strange...

anyone stay at the International house in UPenn for their interview? If so , how was it?