Not stating my opinion

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medical22

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do you think it's okay not to include my opinion, but just state the issue for the question "what do you see as the most significant issue the medical profession will face in the next X year?" I am writing about genetic engineering and have written that it will catch much attention in the future as technology advances, but have not directly stated my opinion as to whether I am for or against genetic engineering.

Members don't see this ad.

I think you should hint at your opinion. Fir instance, "genetically matched prescription drugs may increase the efficacy in their usage" if you are a proponent of genetic research.

"Altering genes, while providing short term relief in patients with genetics disease, may prove to create an unstable genome in the future. The effects are worth researching" if you were against genetic interference. etc.

Gets your point across as being in favor or opposed without coming across as preachy.