Not taking a summer course listed on my application...(hopefully)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

onemoreyear

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I planned to take biochemistry this summer but other courses and obligations (work/research) have made it extremely inconvenient for me to take the course... Is this going to cause problems with ADCOMS? Biochem is not required at the school I plan to attend, but it is recommended for a school at which I have been waitlisted. I’d appreciate your advice!

Members don't see this ad.

I planned to take biochemistry this summer but other courses and obligations (work/research) have made it extremely inconvenient for me to take the course... Is this going to cause problems with ADCOMS? Biochem is not required at the school I plan to attend, but it is recommended for a school at which I have been waitlisted. I’d appreciate your advice!

call the school to be 100% sure but I'd say if they don't require it, they won't mind!

Good luck!

Thank you both for your responses! I just sent an email to both school. I'll update if there's any exciting news...