Note Taking Service at TUCOM???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wsingh

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is for the current TUCOM students. Is there is a note taking service for students? or have the students organized a note taking service among themselves? Do you find the Library adequate in terms of resources? Do you guys now have your own slides for Histology? I ask this last question b/c during my interview tour of the campus I was told that the students were sharing the slides due to short supply.

Members don't see this ad.

I am in the class of 2004. There are some students who are going to organize a note service. However, ~90% of the class thought it wasn't needed because the instructors have such complete syllabi. (Each class has a huge manual that comes from the instuctor on the material for the semester.) The classes before us have only had note services for OMM, PD, and neuro. Our histo course has been focused on Biochem so we haven't done any slide work yet. So far the instructors are great, and they have come from UCSF, Harvard, and Stanford. If you want to know more just ask.

------------------
Jim

Oh , and the library is well stocked and the computer access makes up for what they don't have on the shelf. They have been buying up other library collections so its getting better and better.

------------------
Jim