Nova/ 90 credits

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by doctorperez, Dec 26, 2000.

1. doctorperez

doctorperez Jesus was a dissident

Resident [Any Field]
    Has anyone applied or being accepted with only 90 undergraduate credits to Nova-Southeastern ? would you kindly give your comments?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. peachy

peachy Junior Member

I applied with 95 credits, and was accepted in late October. I am however in school, and plan on finishing my BA.

4. doctorperez

doctorperez Jesus was a dissident

Resident [Any Field]
    Hi Peachy thanks.

could you tell me what undergrad school did you attend , if you may what were your stats when you applied and what was their general position on your appplication with only 90+ credits? . Thank you in advance . [​IMG]

5. peachy

peachy Junior Member

Hi doc,
    I attended and still attend Wayne State University (Detroit, MI)...My GPA was awesome, I had a 3.82, but my MCAT was rocky. I had a lot of health care experience, and my letters of rec were really good (from what they said). Actually the 90 credits thing was really not even an issue. They did not question it, nor did they say anything about it. My MCAT was more of a concern...but that was teh case at all of the other schools as well. If you have any other questions, feel free to email me [email protected]
    Good Luck,
    Olga