1. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Nova admission status online?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by ping1050, Nov 18, 2005.

1. ping1050

ping1050 Member
    7+ Year Member

I remember hearing that some ppl were checking if they were accepted/rejected/waitlisted online. Nova made a decision and called me about it today. Unfortunatly I wasn't able to take the call. I don't want to wait until Monday before I hear back from them.... Anything I can do?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. MikeyLu2010

MikeyLu2010 UT Longhorns Alumni
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I just interviewed today..Im actually at the FLL airport..chatting before my flight..but i think you can try checking your status online..but from what i remember it was really hard to log in..anyway..i really loved the place..despite all the hurricane damage in the FLL area..it was a beautiful place..and i can definately see myself going there...the interview was also very laid back and friendly..anyway..i gotta catch my flight!!..gluck to you..hopefully i'll see you at nova come fall 06!~

4. Canuck99

Canuck99 Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Would it be possible to call the admissions office back? Or is it already after hours on the east coast?

5. ping1050

ping1050 Member
    7+ Year Member

Yeah i tried that...
    It was a great school. Everyone in my interviewing group was awesome and felt the same way about the school. I might try and figure out the online acceptance/rejection deal.

6. sgior13

sgior13 Junior Member

i was wondering how long it took for you to hear from them. I am interviewing tommorow.

7. MikeyLu2010

10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I interviewed there on friday..and we are the first group ..after the adcoms meet..therefore..you should here at the same time i hear back..the adcoms next meeting is on nov 29/30th...and they will start calling ppl/letting ppl know on Dec. 2nd
    the people at the interviewers will tell you this on the day of the interview ...gluck

8. ping1050

ping1050 Member
    7+ Year Member

Yeah the admissions people meet every wed. and start calling people that friday. So you will be "evaluated" on the wed. following your interview.

9. MikeyLu2010

10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    correction..if i remember correctly..the adcoms meet every 2 weeks....not every week..thats why since i just missed their meeting..i have to wait an extra week...and wont be notified until dec 2nd...(interviewed 11/18) at least this is what delia said..

10. MikeyLu2010

10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    by the way ping..did you get an acceptance yet?? or could you not get in touch with delia? im already getting nervous..the only other schoool that invited me for an interview..i got waitlisted..so this is my last hope **crosses fingers**

11. kumark13

kumark13 Dr. Mark
    5+ Year Member

I got the call today from Delia and missed it,,, I was sitting in class with a guest lecturer,,, I felt really bad getting up and answering it in the middle of class. I impatiently waited til the end of class, and probably didnt learn anything the rest of class wanting to call her back. I called back right after class and I was accepted! Now I actually have to decide between schools. Dont know how much fun that will be.