Nova admission status online?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ping1050

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I remember hearing that some ppl were checking if they were accepted/rejected/waitlisted online. Nova made a decision and called me about it today. Unfortunatly I wasn't able to take the call. I don't want to wait until Monday before I hear back from them.... Anything I can do?

Members don't see this ad.

I just interviewed today..Im actually at the FLL airport..chatting before my flight..but i think you can try checking your status online..but from what i remember it was really hard to log in..anyway..i really loved the place..despite all the hurricane damage in the FLL area..it was a beautiful place..and i can definately see myself going there...the interview was also very laid back and friendly..anyway..i gotta catch my flight!!..gluck to you..hopefully i'll see you at nova come fall 06!~

ping1050 said:
I remember hearing that some ppl were checking if they were accepted/rejected/waitlisted online. Nova made a decision and called me about it today. Unfortunatly I wasn't able to take the call. I don't want to wait until Monday before I hear back from them.... Anything I can do?

Would it be possible to call the admissions office back? Or is it already after hours on the east coast?

Members don't see this ad :)
Canuck99 said:
Would it be possible to call the admissions office back? Or is it already after hours on the east coast?
Yeah i tried that...
It was a great school. Everyone in my interviewing group was awesome and felt the same way about the school. I might try and figure out the online acceptance/rejection deal.

i was wondering how long it took for you to hear from them. I am interviewing tommorow.

I interviewed there on friday..and we are the first group ..after the adcoms meet..therefore..you should here at the same time i hear back..the adcoms next meeting is on nov 29/30th...and they will start calling ppl/letting ppl know on Dec. 2nd
the people at the interviewers will tell you this on the day of the interview ...gluck

Yeah the admissions people meet every wed. and start calling people that friday. So you will be "evaluated" on the wed. following your interview.

ping1050 said:
Yeah the admissions people meet every wed. and start calling people that friday. So you will be "evaluated" on the wed. following your interview.

correction..if i remember correctly..the adcoms meet every 2 weeks....not every week..thats why since i just missed their meeting..i have to wait an extra week...and wont be notified until dec 2nd...(interviewed 11/18) at least this is what delia said..

by the way ping..did you get an acceptance yet?? or could you not get in touch with delia? im already getting nervous..the only other schoool that invited me for an interview..i got waitlisted..so this is my last hope **crosses fingers**

I got the call today from Delia and missed it,,, I was sitting in class with a guest lecturer,,, I felt really bad getting up and answering it in the middle of class. I impatiently waited til the end of class, and probably didnt learn anything the rest of class wanting to call her back. I called back right after class and I was accepted! Now I actually have to decide between schools. Dont know how much fun that will be.