Nova alternate list?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

qqqqqq

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard if there has been any movement off the waitlist? I haven't been contacted yet. This waiting is the worst.

Members don't see this ad.

anyone, anyone...? I can't be the only poor shlub on this waitlist, or am I?

No your not the only one, I haven't heard anything yet. But hopefully in the next few weeks. Have you talked to any one at the school? If so, what did they tell you? Good Luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
No, I called a long time ago. I don't really know what they can tell me- asides that I got in, but I figure if that's the case I'll hear soon enough. I sent a second letter of intent. I made sure send it certified (where a postcard is send back to from whomever signed for it) I did this to just be sure because I've heard that things get lost in transit b/c of size of the health professions division. (if you are sending a letter of intent this is a good idea) I don't really know what else to do. I believe their next big deposit is May 12th. Hopefully we'll hear by around then. This is a real pain in the ass. I have another deposit due June 1. If I don't hear by then, that might be it for me, I have to sign another lease soon. Oh, and on a positive note- a friend of mine just decided to take another offer. One more spot for us.

I sent a letter of intent awhile ago. I guess there is only suppose to be 30 people on the list and they have an average of 10-15 people who drop there spots. I am hoping to know sometime soon because I need to make other plans with the school I have already been accepted to even though NSU is my first choice. Well thanks for responding and good luck!
smile.gif

Can you guys give me some info on NOVA? Why do you guys want to go there?

Hi qqqqqqq!

I was wondering if you have heard anything from Nova yet? I guess there has been some movement on the list. Let me know. Thanks.

No, I haven't heard anything. What sort of movement do you mean? Did you hear yet? I'm out of state so maybe mail would take longer. Any info appreciated.

A friend of mine who was on the list was accepted. He got the letter on Tuesday of this week via certified mail. I am also out of state so it too would take a few days longer. My friend is a FL resident. I hope being out of state doesn't hold us back. Anyway, the next deposit is May 15th and after that more spots should open up. So if you don't hear by the end of this week maybe by the end of May. Good luck!